Saturday 27 February 2016

Week 35: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back wonderful people!
I just want to start off by saying that school has officially taken over my life *insert crying emoji* Whether it's readings, assignments, tests, etc. it's coming all at once and really stressing me out.  My skin has taken a slight toll on this stress (especially on my chin area) but for the most part everything is feeling pretty smooth and looking pretty good.  No, all my acne scars have not magically faded away.  Yes, they are improving each and every day.  As you may or may not know, my end goal for my skin's journey is to have at least 75% of my scars fade completely.  This is obviously something that will take a lot of effort and time, but will be well worth it in the end.
In this week's before and after pictures, we are going back all the way to Week 19 and seeing the differences 16 weeks can make using the Banish Acne Scars system as well as my own skin regimen (which can be found here).  Some notable changes can be seen on the left side (your right) of my face especially on the cheeks and cheekbone area.  As well as some drastic changes on the right side (your left) of my chin/jawline.  Again, due to the lovely present that us girls receive in the mail once a month I've had some new spots pop up in the after photots but it's inevitable.  Hey, I'd rather have a couple PMS pimples a month than 10+ pimples throughout the month.  We can also take in and appreciate some thinner eyebrows that I've been rocking lately; they usually go in phases.
Mascara used in Week 19's pictures are:
Click here for my Week 34: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 33: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 32: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 31: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 30: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 29: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 28: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 27: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 26: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 25: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 24: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 23: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 22: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 21: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 20: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 19: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 18: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 17: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"Wake up with determination- go to bed with satisfaction."
George Latimer

No comments:

Post a Comment