Tuesday 27 January 2015

Week 3: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back lovely people!
Now before you accuse me of lying about the roller actually working let me first explain my weekend and why I have some lovely new scars appearing.  
I went out Friday night and came home pretty late and made the terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE decision to go to bed with all of my make-up on (which I had a lot of on).  Now, if sleeping with my make-up on Friday night wasn't bad enough, I got lazy on Saturday night too and decided to go to bed with all my make-up on.  SUCH a bad habit, I know. SO bad for your skin, I know.  So now my skin is repaying me for the damage I did to it over the weekend, hence the new scars around my cheek area. But I've been doing a couple masks and drinking my water so hopefully she won't be mad at me for too long *giggles*

Here are a couple of pictures right before I used the Banish Acne Scars M Roller:
 
 These were the loooovely new scars that I was talking about *sarcasm intended*

Same exact routine goes for this week as the last two weeks, sanitize the roller 30 minutes before you use it, apply to an already clean face, roll every which way applying light amounts of pressure (we don't want any bleeding), finish up with the Vitamin C Serum, then finally sanitize your roller and store away for the next use. 

Here are a couple of pictures the next morning:

Some before and after pictures from October 2014 to January 2015
The iPhone 5S quality smooths out the image, but this was taken on October 3rd, 2014.
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS, taken on January 27th, 2015.
Again, iPhone quality taken on October 3, 2014.
Again, Canon PowerShot SX50 HS, taken on January 27th, 2015.
___________________________________________________________________________
I have yet to mention up until now what camera I have been using, duh.
I use the Canon PowerShot SX50 HS

 Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!

Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn

“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.  Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."
 Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment