Friday 8 January 2016

Week 33: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back lovely people!
I hope your 2016 year is off to a great start and glad you could make it back!  Yes folks, we are onto a new year, which means more opportunity to dermaroll!  Recently, I was talking with a friend of mine about how my "acne scar journey" was going.  I had told her the same thing I tell you, it's going well, but it takes time.  This would obviously come as no surprise to all of you, seeings how we are now at Week 33!  Over the past couple of months I have been sticking with my skincare regimen as well as trying my best to eat as healthy as I can.
  I'm still using the Proactiv+ 3-Step System, but I've actually gone back to using my Dove Beauty Bar on and off (I forgot how much I actually loved that bar)!  As for birth control, I have now switched over to Tri-Cyclen lo.  Don't get me wrong, Alesse did wonders on my skin, however, the switch was mostly due to issues with my menstrual cycle!  Now, onto the before & after pictures....
  The pictures on the left were taken from Week 5 (which was posted in February 2015).  Can we just take a moment to appreciate everything that the Banish Acne Scars system has done for my skin!?  Looking at the before and after pictures myself, it's even hard for me to believe that that was my skin before I started using these products.  Again, I've mentioned it before and I will say it again now, I do not edit or retouch any of my before and after pictures; I simply crop and zoom in.  So basically what you are seeing here is what my skin looked like back in February 2015 and what it looks like now in January 2016.   
 
 So excited and happy with the results that I've received from using the system!  In no way am I completely scar-free as of right now, however, my skin has come a very long way!  If you too are using the Banish Acne Scars system and are getting discouraged about how long it's taking for your acne scars to fade, don't give up!  Stick with it and you will see the results!  If you would like to catch up on any of my other "Banish Acne Scars" related blog posts, I list every single one at the end of each of the posts!  So if you've missed a week, or just want to recall some of my earlier weeks, all the links are down below! 
 
Click here for my Week 32: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 31: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 30: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 29: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 28: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 27: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 26: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 25: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 24: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 23: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 22: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 21: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 20: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 19: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 18: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 17: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"When you feel like quitting, think about why you started."
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment