Wednesday 28 October 2015

Week 29: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back wonderful people!
I'd like to welcome you to another blog post regarding the transformation of my skin.  The reason I say transformation is because my skin has come a very long way.  Over the course of about 7 months I have been using the M size dermaroller purchased from the Banish Acne Scars website.  Basically what dermarolling is, is a device that has teeny-tiny needles on it and you use it by rolling it over your skin in every which way (up and down, side to side, diagonal, etc.).  What this does is creates little holes in your skin which triggers your skin to "think" that it has been damaged resulting in your skin to work extra hard to "fix" the problem (gosh, how many more times can I say skin in that sentence?).  
Dermarolling can be used for a variety of reasons (i.e.: hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, etc.) however, I use it strictly for my acne scars.
Now, you may be wondering, "Jess, if you started using the Banish Acne Scars system back in January, how are you only on Week 29? Shouldn't you be in the 40's?  And the answer to this question is yes, I should be at Week 44 actually.  HOWEVER, I have not been using the roller every single week. I know..... shoot me!  Kidding, don't do that.  But yes, just like you, I am human too.  There are some weeks where I don't use the roller, and there are other weeks when I use it twice.  If we are focusing on the actual pictures that have been taken, then I am on my 29th Week.  With all of that being said, let's get into some before and after pictures (my personal favourite part of these posts).
 The first set of before & after pictures are from Week 7, the second are from Week 9, and the last set (the ones right above this text) are obviously this weeks!  I have said this before and I will say it again, I never retouch or edit my pictures.  I simply take the shot and crop them on my computer.  Nothing else.  How lame would that be anyway if I were to edit out some of my acne scars?  Heck no!  I want you all to see the difference the Banish Acne Scars system is making on my skin.  It really is a great line of products which I would recommend to anyone looking to fade their acne scars and/or hyperpigmentation (the proof is right there in front of you).  Speaking of other products in their line, expect to see some reviews on other products that Banish Acne Scars offers and sells on their website!  I'm super excited to share them with you all!
Click here for my Week 28: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 27: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 26: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 25: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 24: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 23: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 22: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 21: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 20: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 19: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 18: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 17: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!

Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me."
Carol Burnett

No comments:

Post a Comment