Monday 19 October 2015

Week 28: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back beautiful people!
I would like to send a warm welcome to those who are just tuning in (and I do mean warm) considering I'm in bed, under the covers, wearing and over-sized sweater dreading the weather outside.  I do love cold weather and the change of seasons but I'd much rather prefer cold weather while I'm inside a warm house.  Winter is coming my friends... stay warm out there.  With that being said, I think it is time I stop rambling and get onto this week's Banish Acne Scars post!
In regards to my actual active acne, I have noticed such a difference in my skin whilst I've been using Proactiv+ (which i have a separate blog post about here).  I finished my 30-Day Trial size and have now moved over to the 90-Day Supply size.  I almost smell a change in my skincare routine post happening very soon... because this stuff is working wonderfully on my face!

As for my actual acne scars, it's still the same old, same old which I am not complaining about!  Personally, dermarolling is something I see myself doing for a long time, even once majority of my acne scars are gone.  It is a great way to plump the skin all while building collagen.  Yes, I may take breaks in between rolls or not do it so often, but it is definitely something I see being in my regimen for a long time.
 Pictures on the left were taken from Week 25 and those to the right are obviously this week's!  So what you're looking at there is a 3 week difference that Banish has made.  Nothing astronomical or out of this world, but it's something, you know?  I've said it before and I will say it again over and over, "banishing" acne scars takes time.  The change will not happen overnight but don't let that discourage you! Your self worth is worth waaay more than some stupid scars on your face.  Keep your chin up and keep moving forward :)   

Click here for my Week 27: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 26: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 25: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 24: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 23: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 22: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 21: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 20: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 19: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 18: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 17: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work."
H. L. Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment