Monday 27 April 2015

Week 15: Banish Acne Scars

A little screenshot from my most recent YouTube video!
Click here to watch it now!
Welcome back wonderful people!
I am well aware of my absence from this blog and I won't just sit around here and type out a bunch of reasons why I have been absent from the blog because I doubt you want to hear any of it.  Between writing exams and moving out of my living arrangement for school (I do live away from home for school for those of you who weren't aware of that already), life has been very busy and very hectic.  Enough excuses though, I am done school for the summer and have no more excuses for not keeping you guys updated!  So expect to see a lot of me this summer ;)
 
 The two pictures on the left-hand side (in the red shirt) are from week 4/5.  As you can see there is a huge difference in the size and redness of my acne scars.  Paying particular notice to the sides of my face and the temple area/forehead, the difference there is like night and day!

 The three pictures on the left-hand side are from Week 10 and those on the right-hand side are from this week (15).  Obviously, my acne scars have not banished as you can see.  However, the difference is quite remarkable to see.  As always I do not photoshop or edit any of my pictures so these are the actual results that i am seeing every week.  The kit is doing wonders on my skin and I cannot wait to see what the next 5 weeks will bring.

Week 16's post was supposed to be up yesterday (April 26th) but will probably be up sometime this week.  I made sure to take pictures in between studying for exams and moving so that although the date of the blog posts won't be in the correct order, the pictures are!  
First Banish Acne Scars video!
 


Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.  The most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time."
 Thomas A. Edison 

No comments:

Post a Comment