Friday 5 February 2016

Week 34: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back beautiful people!
Side note from the actual blog post.  I challenge each and everyone of you reading this to go look in a mirror and find 5 things you love about yourself and actually t e l l  y o u r s e l f.  If you find 6, or 7 things, then that's even better!  And if you can only find 1 thing that's fine too!  I hear so many girls comparing themselves to other girls out there when they are already beautiful (and boys too).  Self-confidence and self-love is such a beautiful thing and definitely something I think we should all start having a lot more of.  
Now that that little ramble is over, onto this week's acne scars progress!  So I think I've mentioned this before, but whenever I'm having a really good skin day or week, I always end up getting some sort of issue either the next day or the next couple of days.  But I don't even care anymore, I'm not afraid to say that my skin has been doing amazingly this past week!  Aside from the pimple I got underneath my lip and on my cheek, everything else has been super smooth and super clear (which makes me very happy).  I don't know, something about a good skin day/week for an acne sufferer can really just change their whole mood. 

I've gone back to my old routine of using the Dove Beauty Bar as well as using my Proactiv+ and I think the two combined are the perfect pair for my skin.  Again, it may be different for your skin, but I'm hoping either one or the other will help you in your journey!  If you do use either method, just be sure to moisturize afterwards as both products tend to dry out the skin.  I will usually use my Cetaphil and/or Equate Moisturizing Lotion (dupe comparison blog post here) or my CeraVe  Moisturizing Cream.  Now onto the before & after pictures...
We are looking at a 14 week difference here between these before & after photos (before photos taken from Week 20's blog post).  If this is the first blog post that you've stumbled on then I will inform you that I do not edit or re-touch any of my photos.  The most I do is crop them and zoom them in.  For those of you who have been following me for a while, that probably sounds like such a broken record and I'M SORRY (please forgive me), just informing the new folks that have stopped by.

I love looking at drastic differences like the one today because you are able to see the huge difference that the Banish Acne Scars products are making for my skin in the long-run.  If I were to post before and after pictures from week-to-week you probably wouldn't notice that much of a difference.  Nonetheless, the products are working wonderfully on my skin and I know I say this in every post, but I can't wait to see how much better my skin gets.  To all my acne and acne scar sufferers out there, know this... you are not alone!  There are so many of us out there, including me!  Hopefully my journey through this blog is showing you not to give up and to keep fighting this battle!  See you all in Week 35!

Click here for my Week 33: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 32: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 31: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 30: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 29: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 28: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 27: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 26: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 25: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 24: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 23: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 22: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 21: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 20: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 19: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 18: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 17: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"What you do today can improve all your tomorrows."
Ralph Marston

1 comment: