Sunday 8 February 2015

Week 5: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back beautiful people!
"I can see cleeeeearly now, the raaain is gone!" *sings*
I know I'm a dork, I am very much aware of this.  But it's the first song that came to my mind since we are at the midway point of my Banish Acne Scars system series!

Hello and welcome!  For those of you who I just tuning in for the very first time today, hey there! The name's Glynn and I'll quickly direct you over to my Introductory blog post, sort of explaining who I am, and why I'm typing to you right now!
So as you may or may not know, I've been using the Banish Acne Scars M roller for 5 weeks now in hopes to (obviously not "BANISH" my scars) but fade my acne scars.  If you are reading this right now and you have active acne (white heads, red pimples, etc), do me a favour and l e a v e  t h e m  a l o n e .  Trust me, if I could give my old self that advice, I wouldn't be here in the first place creating this blog.  I'm a picker, what can I say.  That bad habit is what caused all my acne scarring and caused me to try out this system.  

Banish Acne Scars was created by Daisy Jing who struggled with acne-scarred skin and had tried everything on the market.  Trying all those products ultimately left her feeling hopeless and set that nothing would ever work.  Rather than just excepting her skin for what it was, she decided to create her own brand of products that are all natural, safe, and effective in treating acne scars.  She's also got a 100% money-back guarantee!
  
My honest, halfway thoughts on this system:
  • YES, I do notice and see a difference in my skin
  • The results are not astronomical. They are slight (but I ain't complainin')
  • The acne scars that I had on my chin are much less noticeable and a lot smaller looking which is great because this was my "most scarred" area
  • I notice, no matter what, every week I do the rolling, the next day I wake up to a white-head pimple (not sure the cause of this, or if it's just me, but it is something to keep in mind)
  • You cannot just use the roller and expect amazing results! You have to do your part which is: drinking your 8+ cups of water a day, resting properly, daily exercise, good hygiene, proper removal of make-up before bed (my weakness), eating healthy, etc. etc. 
  • This point ^ is very difficult to accept and implement.  Our lives are so busy that we find ourselves forgetting to do many of those things which really don't take that much effort at all
Here are a few pictures from my previous weeks (note: for whatever reason, my skin has been acting up recently especially around my forehead and chin, so please excuse that.  The system is working, it's just hard to see when you have active acne popping up all over the place -.-)
 (You can see the areas that have had some trouble over the last couple days on my left side)
  (Again, you can tell which areas have had some trouble over the last couple days on my right side)

Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!
 
Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn


I don't stop when I'm tired... I only stop when I'm done." 
Marilyn Monroe

1 comment:

  1. Sarcasm helps me overcome the harshness of the reality we live, eases the pain of scars and makes people smile. See the link below for more info.


    #scars
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete