Sunday 22 February 2015

Week 7: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back lovelies!
Christmas bonding aka #selfies!
To whoever is in University right now, I hope your reading weeks went well and you took some time away from your studies/school work to actually relax and enjoy the break!  I've been pretty busy with school work over this last week, catching up on some readings, working ahead, etc.  However, I've made time for my family!  My twin brother (yes, I have a twin brother) and I were luckily scheduled the same reading week so it's been fun bugging him all week.  My family and I have been playing one specific card game (10, 9, 8) almost every night this week!
This week's post is going to be a little more in depth on some before and after shots of my skin.  I don't know what happened recently, but for whatever reason my skin broke out like you wouldn't believe!  My chin and jawline have flared up with "under-the-skin" acne and let me tell you... it hurts like a bitch. Excuse my language, but seriously! It kills!  I know I'm going to be getting my period soon but damn, this is the worse it's been in a couple months.  

I can't remember if I have mentioned this or not, but if you are using the Banish Acne Scars system, be sure NOT to roll over active acne, as it will worsen the area.  I make sure to roll around the area the same as I would on other non-active acne areas of my face.
 
Week 4/5
Week 6
 Paying close attention to my temples and forehead area, you can see how big the reddened scars are there (the three in particular).  Also, if we take a look at the scars near my beauty mark (the brown dot a couple inches away from the corner of my lip.   

 If we look at my temples/forehead area 1/2 weeks later, you can see how much the redness has gone down and how diminished they look now.  There also was a little pocket of scars on my cheeks that also appear to be less red, smaller in size, and less visible.  


 
  Above you can see a zoomed in version of the two pictures that are in the chart.  Here is a closer look at the scars on my temples/forehead that I was talking about.  The one near my hairline looks dramatically smaller and the one near the middle of the tail-end of my brow also appears quite smaller.  

 Above you can see the second zoomed in version of the two pictures that are in the chart.  Here is a closer look at the scars on my cheeks and chin area that I was talking about.  The scars near my beauty mark have noticeably faded and the scars on the middle of my cheek (in between my beauty mark and my ears) have also faded quite noticeably too!

Again, like I've said in my other Banish Acne Scar Posts, are the results super drastic? No.  Are my scars completely BANISHED!? No.  BUT, there are significant improvements that I can notice.  

I just want to take this time to thank each and every one of you who have been following my Skin's Journey over the past couple of weeks and also my newly started Make-up Monday posts!  I love making these posts not only for my own pleasure, but of course for all of you out there.  Even if I only help one person, I'm content with the amount of effort and time I put into these blogs for you! 

Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn

"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
 Og Mandino

No comments:

Post a Comment