Sunday 30 August 2015

Week 23: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back beautiful people!
I know it has been a long one and for those of you who have been keeping up to date with my journey and have been following, I just want to say thank you so much for the love and support.  It really does mean a lot to me, more than you know :)

When looking through my old photos, I came across the pictures that were taken at Week 11.  Of course my skin is a lot more pale in those pictures because they were taken in March and let me tell you I don't see too much sun in the winter months.  You'll notice in the after pictures that I have actually developed new freckles/beauty marks on the right side of my forehead (left side if you are looking at the picture) which were from a terrible sunburn I got in Cuba.  Note to self: Do not fall asleep under Cuban sun.
 
 Some dramatic differences can also be seen in the pictures listed below.  My skin still has many stubborn spots but overall my cheeks have gotten a lot better!  Can we also appreciate the cleanliness of that brow... freshly tweezed is how I like 'em ;)
 Taking a look on the other side of my face, the spots in between my beauty mark and chin have also faded nicely.  However, you can still see the stubborn spots that seem to be taking forever to fade (on my chin/jawline and upper cheeks). 
 As always I look forward to seeing your feedback and any questions you may have I am here to help!  You can also send personal questions to my g-mail account (glynnj95@gmail.com) if you don't feel like posting them on this blog for the whole world to see! (If you don't want to g-mail, you can always click "Anonymous" under the comment section of this blog!)

Click here for my Week 22: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 21: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 20: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 19: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 18: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 17: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."
Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment