Wednesday 26 August 2015

Week 22: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back darling people! 
Comin' at cha with an update on my Banish Acne Scars journey!  
To those of you who are new my name is Jessica Glynn but you can just call me by my last name :)  Also, for those of you who are not new, welcome back loves!  Hope you all are doing well and enjoyin' the warm summer months (that is, if you are currently experiencing the warm summer months).

Gosh, this feels like such a long journey now being at 22 weeks! Of course I know that fading acne scars takes time but man I didn't think it would take this long!  However, I am of course staying optimistic and hopeful that one day, whether its Week 55 or Week 105, my face will be as scar-free as possible!  A girl can dream :)
The time difference between the photos that I have included in this blog post are actually very far apart.  The pictures on the left were taken back in February so roughly 6 months ago!  Now, this was when I had first started using the Banish Acne Scars system.  As you can see, the scaring on my forehead and chin has dramatically decreased which is always good to see!  The reason why you may be seeing new spots shown up in the after pictures is because along my journey I had to deal with some active acne popping up on my face due to a number of reasons (unhealthy eating, staying up late, sleeping with make-up on, stress, you name it!) 
The scars near my beauty marks on my cheek have also faded!  Of course there is still some discolouration there but nothing like what it was before.  I know many people out there dealing with acne scars feel embarrassed of their spots and want to hide them as much as they can with make-up, and scarves (I'm guilty of doing this), but you gotta be confident in the skin you're in!  They are just red marks!! And if people have a problem with red marks on your skin, then you may need to readjust who you hang around and associate with.
The most important thing you can do during your journey of healing your skin and getting rid of your acne scars, and it's an old one... FAKE IT 'TIL YOU MAKE IT.  I know it isn't the best motto to live by but if you can't find the courage and strength to love your scars, just fake it!  Trust me, if you've got a killer personality and you're funny and nice, people aren't gunna give a shit about the stupid red marks on your face.  And again, I will reiterate, if you have people in your life right now that DO give a shit about the scars of your face, chuck them to the curb.  I know it sounds harsh, but you don't need those kinds of people in your life.  In this type of journey you're gunna need friends that stick with you no matter what and will be there for you to laugh with, hang out with, etc. etc. no matter what you have on your face!  

Click here for my Week 21: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 20: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 19: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 18: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 17: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"What you do today can improve all your tomorrows."
Ralph Marston

1 comment: