Monday 2 March 2015

Week 8: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back wonderful people!
As you may or not be aware, we are soon coming to the end of my 10 Week Banish Acne Scars system.  It has been a long eight weeks so far and the results are looking pretty good so far.  Again, as I have stated in my other Banish Acne Scars posts, the results are not like night and day.  This system is no overnight miracle worker, BUT it has given me some pretty great results.  
I have also gone ahead and ordered another M roller because I would like to see what the results would look like if I continued to roll for another 9-10 weeks.  Hopefully that roller will be in the mail by the time I use up my original roller.  If not, hopefully you won't mind some other acne related posts for the time being.  

Progress from Week's 1-8 (Right Side)
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8

Progress of Week's 1-8 (Left Side)

Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8

Overall, I would say I am satisfied with my purchase of the Banish Acne Scars system.  So much so, that I am going to try out another 10 week system.  My goal by the end of both systems is to be able to wear less foundation and concealer and not have to worry about any red scars peaking through.  Hey, a girl can dream! ;)

Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!

Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!
Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care, 
Glynn

"No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things."
Demi Lovato

1 comment:

  1. Sarcasm helps me overcome the harshness of the reality we live, eases the pain of scars and makes people smile. See the link below for more info.


    #scars
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete