Sunday 30 August 2015

Week 24: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back lovely people!
Back at cha with another skin transformation update!  I know these are all sort of coming all at once and that is because they have been sitting in my "Drafts" section of my Blogger Dashboard waiting to be uploaded.  I know a couple blog posts back I said I would be uploaded a lot more over the next couple months so I am trying my very best to get out as many blogs as I can!  

I'm also trying my best to not sound so damn repetitive in all these weekly posts regarding my Banish Acne Scars journey so hopefully I'm not sounding like too much of a broken record.  Also trying my best to increase the amount of greens that I'm eating everyday as well as increasing my water intake.  Does anyone else get super bored of water and forget to drink their 8+ cups a day?  Hopefully it's not just me...

 If only the rest of my face could transform the way my forehead has.  I mean, look at that before & after! Holy crap, I'm even impressed by it!  The results from the Banish Acne Scars system are right there in front of you.  Pretty crazy to think that the before picture was taken only 6 months ago!
 Another great batch of evidence that displays the wonders that the Banish Acne Scars system (the M sized roller and the Vitamin C, E, Ferulic Acid Serum) has done for my skin!  Also, I just want to point out again that none of these photos have been edited, re-touched, photoshopped, etc!  This is the real, raw footage straight from my camera (the only thing I do to my photos is crop and zoom in/out, that's all!).  The red scars that were once near my skin tag are now practically gone!  Also, take a look at my chin!  Some of the bigger red spots are now smaller and hopefully will fade completely in the near future!
 I think the pictures above are some of my favourite before & after sets that I have posted to date!  Like I have said in my updated YouTube video, you're not going to see results overnight using the Banish Products because it's not a crazy miracle product (let's be honest, what product IS an overnight miracle product?? If there were such a thing I'm pretty sure we'd all be using it and we'd all have perfect skin haha)!  HOWEVER, you will 100% see significant improvements overtime!  That's the only shitty part about fading acne scars, it takes a lot of time and effort.  But after seeing these photos, I'm more motivated than ever to see what another couple of months using the system will do for my skin! 
 
 Just thought I'd highlight the main differences that 6 months using the Banish Acne Scars system has provided me with!  I mean, if that doesn't completely sell you on the product I don't know what else will!  Trust me, you will not regret purchasing anything from their website, ESPECIALLY their kits!  I have listed below all of the other weekly blog posts leading up to this one so that way if you've missed a week you can easily get to it by clicking the link!  Again, thank you for all the love and support!

Click here for my Week 23: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 22: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 21: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 20: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 19: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 18: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 17: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"When you fail you learn from the mistakes you made and it motivates you to work even harder."
Natalie Gulbis 

No comments:

Post a Comment