Tuesday 23 June 2015

Week 20: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back lovely people!
Here we are folks.. WEEK 20! Which means that I am now on my third Banish Acne Scars kit!  And by "kit" I am referring to their $69.00 system which comes with a roller (sized by choice; S, M, L, Pen), a serum, a cleaning container, and a handy little bag to store everything in.  Now, some of you may be thinking, "Jess, you're on your third roller!? How can I afford to spend that much money and you still have acne scars??"  Well, my answer to you is this.  If you have tried everything and are still suffering with severe acne scars then it doesn't hurt to try this product out.  In fact, you can even try reaching out to the company for maybe a free trial of one of their products?  It never hurts to ask!  Also, in regards to me still having acne scars, everyone is different.  I've read some reviews on the Banish Acne Scars website that have said they used the roller 3 times and all of their acne scars banished.  Others have said it has taken a while, and then you have me who is on her 3rd roller (used the roller 20 times now and I am still trying to get rid of my scars)! But, that is okay!  Because I can see that the product IS working, it just needs TIME. 
Personally, I am so excited about to share with you these before & after pictures because they really are quite fascinating!  I'm sure you've heard of the saying "A picture is worth a thousand words."  That is exactly what I am going to let these pictures do; rather than talking about them, I want you to see for yourself the difference between Week 10 and Week 20!
Click here for my Week 19: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 18: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 17: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"Never stop doing your best because someone doesn't give you credit."
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment