Monday 23 March 2015

Week 11: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back wonderful people!
I hope you have all been doing well and for those of you in college or university, hopefully you're not too stressed out.  I know I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed, but I just keep my eyes of the prize (which is April 22nd a.k.a. the day I'm done my exams).  

I am super excited to start out a new M roller with Banish!  For those of you who are just tuning in right now and this is your first time stumbling on my blog, hello & welcome!  In case you need to catch up with the last 10 weeks of my journey with Banish Acne Scars, I have listed links at the bottom of this post to direct you over to each week.  I have decided to begin another kit with Banish because I'm really looking forward to the results that it will give.

Now, before I get into the pictures let me explain something...
My skin has been acting out lately.  What else is new, right?  I did have a couple new friends pop up on my cheeks and chin so that is what those new red marks are in the photos.  But I think it is a good thing that they popped up on my face!! Hear me out...
If I have noticeably large acne scars, we will be able to see the results from the roller and serum more clearly, thus showing myself and you if the system actually delivers results! 
 

Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right.'  Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along. 
George Herbert

No comments:

Post a Comment