Thursday 21 May 2015

Week 19: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back beautiful people!
I hope you all had an excellent long weekend :) I'm not too sure what it is like in other countries but this past weekend was the Victoria Day long weekend so I got to see some fireworks and be with family and what not.  This past Saturday was also my little cousin's First Communion and for those of you who aren't familiar with what that is it's basically when a child is in grade 2 and they receive the Body of Christ for the first time.  I found this quote in the Catechism of the Catholic Church and it says, "The principal fruit of receiving the Eucharist in Holy Communion is an intimate union with Christ Jesus. Indeed, the Lord said: 'He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him.' Life in Christ has its foundation in the Eucharistic banquet: 'As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats me will live because of me.'"  Needless to say, my cousin felt like a "big girl" and even told me she's too old for her car seat now because she has had her first communion.  *sigh* Ah, the innocence!
From left to right: Mama Glynn, Jon (twin brother), Adam (older brother), ME, Papa Glynn and the little girl in front of us is my little cousin! She looked like such a princess that day ❤
 I love sharing little bits of my personal life every now and then because I feel like it is just another way for you to get to know me a little better!  Now, back to the Banish Acne Scars Week 19 update!  The before pictures provided for this week's update were taken from Week 7 and as you can see my chin is starting to get better and better each and every week.  You can also notice some of the red spots that I had on my temples/forehead area are almost completely gone which is great!
 The right side of my face (the pictures below) however has been acting up recently.  I don't know if it is something new that was incorporated in my diet or what the heck is going on, but I have been having some new spots appear.  The two big red spots below my eye and above my beauty mark have been pretty stubborn and don't seem to want to leave my face.  Apparently they like their home there? Pfff, lucky me.....  
 
It's amazing what a difference mascara can do eh? Here I'm wearing my Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black and L'Oreal's Telescopic Mascara in Black (my holy grail mascara combo).  Don't you love how I just turned this acne related post into a make-up one. The before pictures provided are from Week 7 and the after pictures are obviously from this week (Week 19) so that's a difference of 12 weeks!  As always, my pictures are never retouched or edited in any way.  The only thing I do is crop them so that you don't see my embarrassing pj's or my bra/boobies haha! 

Click here for my Week 18: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 17: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice"
Wayne Dyer 

No comments:

Post a Comment