Tuesday 7 April 2015

Week 13: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back splendid people!
I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Easter for those who celebrate, and for those who do not, Happy Weekend!  I hope you are all feeling happy and healthy.  Although I have not been eating super healthy (waaay too tempted with all the Easter chocolate), I have been feeling super happy lately!  The improvements that Banish has given me really are pretty cool to see!  I love looking at my own before and after pictures and seeing different acne spots fade.  Again, as I have stated in previous blog posts, my only wish is to have majority, if not all, of my acne scars gone by the summer.  However, fading acne scars is a long process and one that requires a lot of patience.  So if you are going through the same issues with your skin as I am, don't give up, it will get better with time!  Try to be optimistic and just remember, it's only red spots.  They do not in any way define who you are.  Okay, enough blabbing, onto the pictures.... 
 The pictures on the left are from Week 11 and the pictures on the right are obviously this week's.  As you can see a couple new spots have shown up on my nose and forehead but overall the acne spots near my chin and cheeks are starting to diminish (slowly, but surely).  You can really notice the difference that the kit is making for the spots that were highlighted in Week 11's post. Zoomed-in pictures listed below to show these differences...
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"One way to keep momentum going is to constantly have greater goals."
 Michael Korda

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog and I learned a lot here about best acne treatment. This kind of article is good to share with friends and relatives. I will always visit here to check new updates here. Visit http://acnessential.com/ to see more details

    ReplyDelete
  2. I constantly like to read a top quality content having accurate info pertaining to the subject and the exact same thing I found in this article. Nice job.
    เป็นสิวที่หลัง

    ReplyDelete