Sunday 15 February 2015

Week 6: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back amazing people!
I hope this past week has been nothing but good to you but I have to say it has been a little rough for me.  I've had a lot of assignments come up in school that I have had to work on and on top of that I got sick (again).  Sore throat, runny nose, nasty cough, dry mouth, etc. etc. etc.  Due to all of that, I have not been able to film and upload my half-way YouTube video that I said I would in my last post.  I apologize for this and promise to get it up for you guys as soon as I can!  
As for my skin.....
Oh gosh, where do I begin (that rhymed ;)).  I have been eating so terribly this last week mostly because I am stressed out with school and because all the grocery and department stores have the cutest little Valentine's Day chocolate sets on display that are so hard to resist!  I've had a lot of new spots come up and active acne made its way back onto my face, which sucks.  Majority of them have appeared on the sides of my face and of course the ever so popular area, my chin and jawline.
Week 5
Week 6
 Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn


Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams.  Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential.  Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do."
Pope John XXIII

No comments:

Post a Comment