Monday 28 September 2015

Week 26: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back lovely people!
If this is your first time stumbling along my channel then I would like to welcome you to my little sanctuary... aka the place where I love to just ramble on about my little skin transformation journey.  I call it a little one but let's be honest, it has been a loooong time coming.  As you can see by the title of this post "Week 26."  That's almost 6 months!  However, my skin has come a very long way as you can tell by the pictures I post every week.  Some are better than others of course and that's to be expected.  Some days I eat my recommended amount of greens and other days I eat my not so recommended amount of McDonald's... *guilty*  Hence why sometimes I have new scars popping up.  Yes, it is something I am working on, but c'mon... we are all allowed at least one cheat day, right?
I decided to include three different sets of "Before & After" photos to show you the transitions that have gotten me to where I am today (Week 26)!
Starting with Week 6
Next we have Week 13
 And finally, we have Week 26
 
I plan to order another Banish Acne Scars kit in the M size and continue to use the Banish products until my skin is at least 75% clear.  Of course, I'd be happy if it were 95-100% clear but I'm content with some of my scars still lingering around.  It is important to realize that the scars on your face represent a moment/time in your life.  Now, whether you associate your scars with a negative or positive time in your life is entirely up to you.  I just think that down the road it would be cool to look at the tiny scar on your chin or cheek and see how far you've come.  Even looking at some of my smaller scars now I just think to myself, "Damn... I got through that" you know?  I don't know maybe I'm not making any sense here, but to me it's a pretty neat and empowering feeling.  Like I have said before, fuck 'em! They're just scars, it's not a big deal!  I know it's super cheesy to say but beauty really does come from within and it's important to recognize and embrace both your outer beauty but more importantly your inner beauty!

Click here for my Week 25: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 24: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 23: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 22: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 21: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 20: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 19: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 18: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 17: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"I attribute my success to this - I never gave or took any excuse."
Florence Nightingale

1 comment:

  1. Sarcasm helps me overcome the harshness of the reality we live, eases the pain of scars and makes people smile. See the link below for more info.


    #scars
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete