Friday 18 September 2015

Week 25: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back beautiful people!
I hope you have all been enjoying your last couple of weeks of the summer and for those of you who are back to work now or getting back in the swing of things at school... hopefully it's not stressing you out too much!  Remember to take time out for yourself, obviously not too much time, but you know what I mean.  

I'll be the first to say that my face has taken a beating these last couple days.  I finally moved into my new place down where I go to school so moving was already as stressful as it is.  That, as well as lack of sleep and sleeping with my make-up on? Yeah... I don't blame my skin for freaking out.  I know it is SUCH a bad habit but sometimes the urge to fall asleep just takes over and I of course regret it the next day but......... that sleep though.
 
I noticed a couple of changes on the Banish Acne Scars website and thought I'd address the one major change!  If you've noticed, I have changed all of my blog posts that talked about the 0.5MM sized roller because Banish no longer sizes their dermarollers like that anymore.  So what used to be 0.25MM is now size "S," 0.5MM is now "M," 1.0 MM is now "L" and their Pen Stamp is still the same.  Therefore, the banisher that I use is the M size in case any of you were wondering.  As far as the actual rolling goes, my technique is still the same.  I start off with a clean face and roll each major section of my face (cheeks, chin/jawline, forehead, and nose).  I make sure to go over each section in every which way (rolling up and down, side to side, diagonal, etc.).  I then follow up with the serum once the actual rolling is done and it's off to bed I go.  
 
I also have been trying my best to drink lots of water (at least 8 cups a day) and for the last week I have been eating a bowl of raw spinach leaves every night before bed.  Yes, it sounds gross BUT, dark, leafy greens are essential in anyone's diet, especially those trying to get their skin in check!  I personally don't mind the taste of raw spinach leaves, however, it's something I've had to get used to.  As long as you got a big glass of water by your side to help wash it down you should be fine! (:  Enough rambling, onto the huge chart of all my left and right side pictures (Week 1-24)... 

Right Side
Left Side
Now that you've seen all the pictures from the previous weeks, let's get onto this week's shall we?  As you can see I had a couple little friends pop up on my chin/jawline area because why not?  Stubborn little things I tell ya!  Overall though I am pleased with the results that the Banish Acne Scars system continues to give me.  I really don't have to say this because I've said it a million and one times but just to reiterate... banishing acne scars is a slow process, especially when you have no acne coming and going.  I have however been testing out some new skin care products (not new to the market but new to me) which have been doing wonders on my skin which I may have to update you guys on in the near future!  I want to keep testing them out so I can see whether or not they provide long-term benefits of just initial ones!  
 







Click here for my Week 24: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 23: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 22: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 21: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 20: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 19: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 18: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 17: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going."
Sam Levenson

2 comments:

  1. DO you use it once a week or every other month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joi, I use the roller once a week (most times it is on Sunday nights).

      Delete