Tuesday 28 April 2015

Week 16: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back beautiful people!
I gotta say, being on summer vacation for 4 whole months feels waaay too good! For those of you who don't know, I just finished my second year of university and I'm on summer vacation until September now. I have a couple trips booked as well as a couple events planned for this summer which I am super excited about.  
In regards to my skincare routine, I have been trying my best to stay on top of things (making sure I wash my face every morning and every night).  I have also been following my weekly Banish Acne Scars routine on Sundays.  I have posted a couple before and after pictures from this week and from March so you can see the difference in my skin.  I have also decided to cancel my regular uploads of "Make-up Mondays" because I want this blog to focus more on skincare rather than make-up. However, don't be surprised if you see a couple make-up posts here and there ;) Other than that, I will leave you with these pictures and hope you enjoy the two videos I have posted on my YouTube which are linked at the end of this post! Cheers!
  Again, every new week brings better and better results for my face.  As you can see in the three sets of before and after photos, slowly but surely my acne scars are starting to fade.  I'm still torn as to whether or not I should purchase another Banish Acne Scars system because I'm not sure how much longer I will need to use the roller/serum before my acne scars "banish."  Like I mentioned in my recent updated video on YouTube, I don't think acne scars can simply "banish," however, I do believe they can fade tremendously.  I have seen a great deal of changes in the texture of my skin and the size of my acne scars.  Of course I'd love to have all of my acne scars disappear overnight but that is highly unlikely.  All I can do is use the Banish Acne Scars system every week, drink my water, get lots of sleep, and hope for the best in the future! 

Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed."
 Robert H. Schuller 

1 comment:

  1. Sarcasm helps me overcome the harshness of the reality we live, eases the pain of scars and makes people smile. See the link below for more info.


    #scars
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete