Tuesday 5 May 2015

Week 17: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back lovely people!
I know I say this almost every time, but I truly do hope you all are having a wonderful day/night!  The weather lately has been so nice and to think it's only May is a great feeling! I mean, it can only get hotter from here, right?  I can't stress enough how important sunscreen and water is during these hotter months though, so don't forget the lotion and stay hydrated throughout the day!
It is especially important to use sunscreen when trying to fade/diminish the look of your acne scars during the summer months.  Also, if you are using the Banish Acne Scars kit like I am, make sure you don't forget your sunblock!!  It’s very important to avoid sun exposure after applying any Vitamin C serum, as your skin will be more sun-sensitive and vulnerable to re-darkening and hyper-pigmentation then. To eliminate this risk, I apply the serum only in the evenings or before going to bed at night.
 As for my progress with the system, I feel like I sound like a broken record half the time.  The results are showing, only it's at a slow rate.  Also, I've noticed that some areas of my face tend to fade faster than others.  For example, the acne scars that I have on my cheeks tend to take longer than the ones I have on my forehead.  I'm guessing that it has to do with the amount of fat/layers of skin in those areas?  I feel as though the skin on my forehead is thinner than the skin on my cheeks so maybe that is why it is taking longer?  Of course I'm not a doctor so I can't say whether that is true or not but that's just my logic. 
 As you can see in my scary looking mug shot, I've had a couple new spots appear (on the left side of my chin, left side of my cheeks, and a slight spot on the left side of my forehead).  I would say that the most discouraging thing about fading acne scars, especially with girls, are the hormonal spots that come up during "that time of the month."  It's hard trying to fade your scars when you have new spots coming in every month, but hey, what can you do? The Banish Acne Scars system is working though!  The before pictures posted below are from Week 5 and the after shots are obviously from this week. 
 
It is important to know that if you are using the Banish Acne Scars system, you will see results over time.  This system does not deliver overnight miracles!  However, over time (as you can see in my photos) the roller and serum do a great job at reducing the size and pigment of my acne scars. 

Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
 Thomas Paine

No comments:

Post a Comment