Sunday 8 March 2015

Week 9: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back beautiful people!
I feel like I haven't typed to you guys in forever!  I missed talking to you all and want to thank each and everyone of you for your continued love and support.  It really does mean the world to me that you take even 1 second out of your busy days and lives to just come by my blog.
Hopefully you aren't getting too bored of my weekly updates.  I am now on my second last week of the Banish Acne Scars system and let me tell you it has been a long time coming.  I have to say, I am very thankful for the Banish Acne Scars system because it has transformed certain areas of my face.  My forehead and cheeks have seem some wonderful improvements (aside from the pesky PMS break-outs that love to make their way on my face every now and again).  Now I'm not going to sit here and tell you that this product is some crazy miracle worker that completely "banished" my acne scars because it hasn't (I mean the proof is right there in the pictures that I post).  

Here are some issues that I find myself running into while using this product and fighting acne/acne scarring in general:
  • I have to be SUPER strict with my skincare regimen and ensure that I am doing it every morning and night.  Hi there? I am human, I get lazy too sometimes, so it's hard to see results from the BA system when I have active acne coming and going.
  • Sleeping with make-up on.  Yes, we all know it is a horrible, horrible, horrible thing to do but honestly, I'm guilty of it sometimes.  And don't sit there and act like I'm the only one, I know you've done it before too.  
  • Poor eating choices.  Okay, I don't know if this is just me, but you ever have those days when you just crave every type of junk food there is out there? I'm talking cheeseburgers, french fries, pizza, chocolate, apple pie, ice cream, etc. etc.  It's hard to stay on a strict healthy eating schedule and when I do cave into the temptations of junk food, my skin hates me for it the next day.  
These are just some of the many reasons why some of you, and even myself sometimes, think that the Banish Acne Scars System isn't working.  You've seen the before and after photos that I upload every week and the improvements are small.  In no way am I saying that the Banish Acne Scars System does not work, because it does.  I just have a hard time sticking with my skincare regimen and eating as healthy as I can.  

Enough blabbing, onto the pictures!
 
 The picture on the left (red shirt) is from Week 4 and the picture on the right (grey shirt) is this week's (Week 9).  As you can see, there is an overall shrink in the size of the scarring in the left picture compared to the right picture.  You can also see less redness and an evenness to the colour and texture of my skin.
 The top picture is from Week 4 and the one below it is Week 9 (this week's).  The pictures that I post in my Banish Acne Scars posts are never edited/retouched and as you can see the scars on my forehead are practically gone.  The proof is right there in the pictures!
 The top picture is from Week 4 and the one below it is Week 9 (this week's).  Again, my pictures are never edited/retouched.  This photo shows the small improvements that I was talking about earlier in this post.  Hopefully, by continuing to use the roller I will see even better results down the road!
 Hope you enjoyed this week's Banish Acne Scars post and keep an eye out for my final post and thoughts on the overall system which will be uploaded in the next two weeks!  
Much love


Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn

"I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else.  I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be."
 Ken Venturi

No comments:

Post a Comment