Sunday 1 February 2015

Week 4: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back wonderful people!
We're getting close to the half-way point of my Banish Acne Scars Treatment (recommended that you discard your roller after 8-10 sessions).  I have kept with it every Sunday and I have noticed some changes, however, it isn't anything SO dramatic that I have everyone stopping me and asking what I have done on to my face.  
I think the actual system would work really well (at first) with the deep "ice-pick" acne scars.  But with actual brown/red acne scars, I think it may take a while!  Also, I think once I am done my 8-10 sessions with the M roller that I currently have, I will try out the L roller.  

As for the application, the rules still stay the same:
  1. Sanitize the roller in Isopropyl rubbing alcohol 30 minutes before applying to your face.
  2. With a clean face, roll small areas at a time.  Roll back and forth, side to side, and every which way over the specific area applying light pressure. 
  3. Pay attention to the areas that need rolling the most (there is no sense going over a non-scarred area more than you would a scarred area).
  4. Once the rolling is complete, pat a full dropper of the serum to the skin with clean hands (your face has microscopic holes in it so you must have clean hands and a clean working station).
Here are a couple before pictures from previous blog posts and of my face today, so that you can see the slight progress that I was talking about!
 
 (Over the course of 4-ish weeks)
 
 
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn

“Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other."  
Walter Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment