Sunday 12 April 2015

Week 14: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen!
Can we just take a second and talk about how beautiful the weather was today!? Spring is definitely here which means summer is on it's way too!  I cannot wait for some warmer weather but with that comes the beautiful sun! If you're going out into the sun (even if it's for 20 minutes), make sure you wear your SPF! I cannot stress how important it is to wear a sunblock when you are exposed to the sun (no matter if it's for 10 minutes or an hour... wear it!).  As I've mentioned before, my favorite sunblock for my face is the Neutrogena Clear Face Break-out Free Liquid Lotion Sunblock.


 After looking at a few of my older posts from a couple of weeks ago, I have noticed such a difference in my skin!  Yes, I do still get the occasional break-out here and there (lately my forehead has been takin' a beating) but overall, in regards to the actual acne scars, the Banish system has been doing wonders! The before pictures (in the red flannel on the left) were taken from my Week 4 blog post, so you can see the difference that 10 weeks makes.  Yes, 10 weeks is a long time, but I wanted you to see what a difference the system has been making.
 
Included below are zoomed in pictures of the ones above.  Here you can really see the differences that I was talking about; especially along the forehead, the right side of my cheeks, and my chin/jawline area.  I will mention again like I do in most of my Banish Acne Scars posts, I do not edit/photoshop/retouch/etc. any of my pictures.  The most I do is crop them and zoom, but never alter the colour/brightness/contrast/etc. 
  
 
 
 
 
 (The pictures on the left are the before shots taken from Week 4, and the pictures on the right are the after shots taken this week). 



I also thought you'd enjoy this little update video which I promised a long, long, LONG time ago... I apologize for it being so late!

Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth."
 Bradley Whitford

No comments:

Post a Comment